Monday, December 8, 2008

December already??


Whew!! November was a busy, busy month!! We are mostly moved into our condo. It is not quite finished, but getting there. We (mostly Jamis with help from fam/friends) put in new floors, painted walls and cabinets, and we still have the trim to finish. Right before all of that I was able to pass my boards and take the job hunt a little more seriously.
Samara is growing like crazy. She constantly is on the move, except for when watching tv :). She is eating rice cereal in her new high chair and absolutely loves it! We are trying to get her to take a little bit of formula and that is a challenge. She is a smart little cookie!

Here is Samara watching her favorite baby einstein movie. I promise I first put her clear back away from the tv screen, but she found her way up as close as possible and found a comfortable position with her feet resting on the tv stand. She will even put her hands behind her head. She definitely is her father's child :). She giggles anytime the elephants come onto the screen.

We got Samara all bundled up to watch her uncle Silas' hockey game. It was chilly, but she loved at. She just sat there and watched the game and seemed to follow it pretty well. It at least kept her interest. Well, there is a quick little update and some fun sidenotes. More to come as time allows :).

7 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh my heck Sarah she is GORGEOUS! You make gorgeous babies! Her feet up on the coffee table is SO SO CUTE! I am totally impressed with the crib too. That is amazing! I am doing a quick trip home for the holidays - are you going to be in Preston anytime between Dec 20 and 24? Ashlee will be there and hopefully Jill.

Taderbugs said...

Your baby is so cute. It makes me miss when my kids were that little.
Mindy
my blog is www.pixelove-taderbugs.blogspot.com

Tavia said...

Samara is adorable...especially how she positioned herself in front of the TV. Did you decide on a job? Congrats again on passing boards!!

Anonymous said...

Wow look at that BABE!! Your family is on the move! Nice to be able to touch bases with you guys :)

-Todd Ferrell

K'Lyn said...

That picture of Samara all bundled up shows a lot of Jamis in her. I didn't realize how much she does look like him. She is such a pretty baby and we hope to see you all again soon. I love how she put her feet up. I can't believe how big she is getting already.

Cox Family said...

Sarah, let's get together. I still haven't meet Samara. I'll call you sometime.

Lindsay said...

How come I am just finding out you have a blog?